The Studio Collection is a specialty material unmatched in depth, clarity, and color-fueled design options. Made from a proprietary resin blend, this product is unique from other surface products for its luminous and 3-dimensional characteristics. But it still has the properties of solid surface: it’s thermoformable, durable, safe, and repairable.
Add brilliance and create dramatic mood settings using the Glass, Petals or Frosted Glass Series for backlit bars, countertops, tables, store fixtures, partitions and more. Or choose the Metallic Series to evoke earth, water and precious metals for a nod to nature with a bit of shimmer, inviting the use of lighting as an added dimension.
Many customers are now looking to use the Studio Collection as an alternative to glass, porcelain, recycled glass, and other high-end surfaces because of its durability, repairability, seamless look, and unique aesthetic.
The most common applications for Studio include but are not limited to:
- Backlit Bar Tops
- Store Fixtures
- Cash Wraps
- Wall Art
The possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
- Custom color options available with the CHROMATIX program
- Translucency gives a 3-dimensional quality and backlighting is possible for a dramatic effect
- Safe, hygienic, and NSF Certified: inconspicuous seams leave no place for bacteria to hide
- Thermoformable for curved and custom applications
- Veined patterns available
- Up to 40% recycled – SCS Certified
- Can be finished to matte, satin, and high polished finishes
- Available in sheets sized 36″ x 120″ x 1/2″ thick (914.mm x 3048mm x 12.mm)
Features & Benefits
Can be repaired easily
Resists common household stains and cleans easily
Warm and comfortable to the touch
Design and color delivered with dependable consistency
Does not support microbial growth