Avonite® Acrylic Solid Surface
The Avonite Acrylic Solid Surface portfolio includes of a variety designs and colors to fit every project. It can be used in vertical or horizontal applications, can be applied in straight or curved lines, and is thermoformable into a myriad of shapes.
With our Right Size program, Avonite Acrylic Solid Surface can be made in wider widths, longer (or shorter) lengths, and different thicknesses, which allows you to push the boundaries of solid surface tradition.
Features & Benefits of Solid Surface
- 100+ designs to choose from
- Safe, hygienic, and NSF Certified: inconspicuous seams leave no place for bacteria to hide
- Repairable surface
- Thermoformable for curved and custom applications
- Veined patterns available
- From whites and beiges to bold colors, from solid to large chip-filled, from monochromatic to multi-colored, from opaque to translucent – the only limit is your imagination!
- Durable/Renewable: Avonite Surfaces are highly chemical resistant – able to withstand the rigorous cleaning and sanitizing without surface alteration or damage, and are easily renewed by buffing or sanding
Features & Benefits
Design and color delivered with dependable consistency
Resists common household stains and cleans easily
Warm and comfortable to the touch
Does not support microbial growth
Can be repaired easily
12mm, 6mm and Advanc3™ 3mm thickness available