The Avonite Surfaces® Acrylic Solid Surface portfolio includes a variety designs and colors to fit every project. It can be used in vertical or horizontal applications, can be applied in straight or curved lines, and is thermoformable into a myriad of shapes.
With our Right Size program, Avonite Acrylic Solid Surface can be made in wider widths, longer (or shorter) lengths, and different thicknesses, which allows you to push the boundaries of solid surface tradition.
Avonite Surfaces® Acrylic Solid Surface Features & Benefits:
- Broad palette of colors, patterns and designs
- Thermoformable for curved and custom applications
- Non-porous surface
- Easy to clean
- Stain resistant
- NSF Certified Food Zone Safe
- Bacteria- and chemical-resistant
- Repairable surface
- Inconspicuous seams
- Veined patterns available
- From whites and beiges to bold colors, from solid to large chip-filled, from monochromatic to multi-colored, the only limit is your imagination!
Features & Benefits
Can be repaired easily
Resists common household stains and cleans easily
Warm and comfortable to the touch
Design and color delivered with dependable consistency
Does not support microbial growth
12mm, 6mm and Advanc3™ 3mm thickness available